Are you looking for free Google Grammar Checker? If yes, then this post is for you. I will be writing about few Google Chrome extensions that check Grammar and Spell mistakes almost instantly.
Grammar checker extensions are a kind of small applications that we install into our Internet browsers and extensions start working automatically.
Google Grammar Checker Extensions
Before proceeding the list of best Grammar checker extensions for Google chrome, I would like to show some of examples and screenshots of how these extensions work.
Let’s have a look on Extensions working demo.
Google grammar/spell checker extension working on Facebook.
Google grammar/spell checker extension while writing an Email
In this screenshot, I was just writing an email to someone and made some errors and you can see in the image how the Grammar checker extension notified me of my mistake and gave me the correct solution.
So, isn’t it amazing?
Yes, it’s amazing.
So let’s give a look at 3 good Grammar checker extensions:
1. Grammarly Extension
To be honest, I love this extension a lot and have been using this extension for last 2 years. The images I took and added above are also taken from the working of Grammarly extension. Grammarly extension is top rated and being liked by tons of people globally. It is the because it works like a human tutor who aware us about our mistakes and provides solutions anywhere we go online, whether we are writing an email or uploading any status on facebook profile. If you want to know more about Grammarly then do read this Grammarly review.
After adding this extension a small icon of “G” will be displayed at top of your browser. Here is the image of how it will look like. You can turn On/Off anytime this extension by clicking on that icon.
Steps to Install
- Click here and click on “Add to Chrome, It’s free button”.
- Now a pop-up will appear and you have to click on “Add extension” button.
- Now it will ask you for the registration so just enter your basic details there and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Now select the Free plan and it will be activated.
2. Spell checker by Ginger
Steps to Install Spell checker by Ginger
- Click here to install this extension.
- Now click on “Add to Chrome” button.
- You have done.
3. Language tool extension
Steps to Install Language tool – Grammar and Style Checker
- Click here to open the Installation page.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” button and it will be installed into your browser and activated.